|Title||The Bruce Trail Guide Book|
|Dates of Creation||Copyright 1965|
|Creator||Bruce Trail Conservancy|
This 1965 Bruce Trail Guide Book contains maps of the Bruce Trail from Queenston to Cabot Head, trail descriptions,
history of the Bruce Trail Association, and Club Directory.
This is the first guidebook published concerning the trail, which was not fully completed and officially opened until June 1967.
Accompanied by a handwritten letter dated May 31, 1967 to Mr. [Norman] McLeod from Allan Fowler, Lion's Head Bruce Trail Club.
|Provenance||These items were initially provided to Norman McLeod, author of "The History of the County of Bruce and the minor municipalities therein, 1907-1968" in the course of his research for the book. They were then passed to the Bruce County Historical Society who donated them to the Museum in 1979.|
|Collection||Peninsula Bruce Trail Club fonds|
1 v. (loose-leaf) : fold. maps. ; 22 cm.
Trails & paths
|Level of Description||Item|
|Parent Object||PBTC series 9, file 3|