|Object Name||Postcard, Picture|
|Title||C.P.R. Bridge, Walkerton, Ont.|
|Studio / Publisher||Rumsey & Co.|
|Date||October 6, 1910|
This colourized post card features an illustration of Walkerton's railway bridge spanning the Saugeen River. The card bears a title in black typeset: "C.P.R. Bridge, Walkerton, Ont."
On the reverse, a handwritten message is addressed to Miss J.F. Hume, Lions Head, Ont. It is postmarked Harrisburg Southampton OC 6 1910.
This item is part of the Krug family fonds, series 4, file 2 (Historical records and research - Bruce County postcards).
|Physical Description||1 postcard : col. ; 8.5 x 14 cm|
|Collection||Krug family fonds|
|Provenance||This postcard was part of the collection of Bruce Arthur Krug. Following his death on May 21, 2013, his Estate sold his postcards at a series of sales in 2013. The Bruce County Historical Society purchased over 1,500 postcards at the auction, including this card, for donation to the Bruce County Museum & Cultural Centre.|
|Restrictions on Use||Copyright is expired.|