The Keyword Search button allows you to perform a general search across multiple fields for any catalogue records.
Keyword tips for popular searches
- To find records where two words are found, type in AND between the two words, such as Anglican AND Church.
- To search for a specific phrase, put the phrase within quotes (e.g. "St. Paul's Anglican Church").
- The asterisk (*) may expand your search. A search for harbour* will return records with the subject harbours as well.
- Browse the "Term Search" page if you're having difficulty choosing a keyword.
- Search results appear at the bottom of the page.
- World Wars: Use keyword or subject "First World War" or "Second World War" when searching for World Wars;
- Rural Schools: Use "S.S. No. " when searching schools that are part of a school section. For example, "S.S. No. 1 Saugeen".