Archive Record
Metadata
Item ID# |
A2013.125.181 |
Title |
History of S.S. No. 4 Saugeen 1855-1967 : issued for the reunion, August 6, 1967 |
Object Name |
Booklet |
Dates of Creation |
1967 |
Description |
This booklet contains the History of S.S. No. 4 Saugeen. The school was open from 1855-1967. Main headings include: - History of S.S. No. 4, Saugeen 1855-1967 - Names on First Register (1892) - List of Teachers - Board of Trustees - Inspectors - Graduates - Improvements - School Improvement Contest - Competitions, Accomplishments and Projects - S.S. No. 4 1966-67 (Teacher- Mrs. Muriel Smith) - Pupils from 1893-1966 |
Level of Description |
Item |
Physical Description |
8 p. : ill. ; 21.5 cm x 15.5 cm (soft blue cover, stapled) |
Restrictions on Use |
Responsibility for determining the copyright status and permissible use rests with the user. |
Places |
Saugeen Township |
Search Terms & Subjects |
Achievements Education Historic buildings School boards School classrooms Schools Students Teachers |
.jpg?1520282740)